Raising Major Gifts for Nonprofits
An innovative two-day seminar designed especially for fundraisers
who want to build significant donor relationships and raise MAJOR GIFTS.
Financial resources are a constraint for most nonprofits. Organizations will have more of an impact when we secure more funding. Learn to enhance your nonprofits most important activity – raising major gifts. The first step is to ThinkB.I.G. Grow resources: build impact!
Participants Will Learn How To…
- Successfully close MAJOR GIFTS using Case’s exclusive “Six I’s of Fundraising”TM
- Identify MAJOR GIFT prospects
- Get that first appointment with your most important donor
- Build individual strategies to engage your most promising prospects
- Understand the communication styles of your most challenging prospects
- Discover the passions of your best donors
- Learn different techniques to ASK for MAJOR GIFTS
- Overcome objections from prospects considering MAJOR GIFTS
- Inspire your donors to make “life-time” gifts
- Build a strong, relationship-based, proactive MAJOR GIFTS program
Ben Case President, Case Consulting Services, Inc.
Ben Case, President of Case Consulting Services, Inc., helps nonprofits raise more money by advising on strategic planning, fundraising, and communications. Ben has served in the nonprofit sector for 35 years as an advancement and senior management professional and leader. He founded Case Consulting Services, Inc. in 2001. He has worked for and been engaged by organizations that have raised over $3.5 billion and has been personally involved in the successful solicitation of over $1 billion dollars in gifts.
call/email to be added to the wait list
or send us an email
What People Have To Say About Us…
“In my 30 years of attending fundraising presentations, yours was the best. You were terrific in terms of stating clearly defined objectives, working off a logically flowing outline, utilizing very helpful handouts, and conducting yourself in an easy-to-follow manner. You’ve been given high marks from the attendees in the feedback I’ve received. Let’s look for ways we can partner together further!”
“Ben is a consummate professional! He developed a customized program to help train our team as a whole and to individually coach each major gift officer. His impact in the six months he helped us resulted in a 20% plus annual increase from our major gift officers. Our nonprofit now has the ability to grow advancement from the strength of the world-class practices Ben shared with us.“
“I write down the words that Ben Case tells me to say, and then the only thing I have to decide is at what point in the conversation to say those words.”
“Ben really helped me get an understanding of the principles of successful fundraising and relationship building.”