Ben Case is in his fourth decade of serving nonprofits and helping organizations raise more than $4.3 billion. He has personally been involved in the successful solicitation of over $1.1 billion in gifts. He has helped fuel growth and enhance the reputations of 501c3 and 501c4 institutions, 527s and PACs. Founded in 2001 by Ben Case, Case Consulting Services helps world-class nonprofit organizations advance their missions by optimizing their fundraising enterprises.
CASE CONSULTING SERVICES BRINGS TO NONPROFITS:
- A deep understanding of, and extensive experience in, front-line management and fundraising for nonprofits in a breadth of sectors:
- Colleges and universities, independent schools and education advocacy institutes
- Political, civic and civil rights organizations
- Religious organizations
- Health care institutions
- Arts, affordable housing and environmental organizations
- Membership associations
- A strong commitment to donor partnerships and relationship development
- Insight and experience to successfully close major and planned gifts
- Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking and planning
- Fundraising experience with world-class institutions such as Duke University, the Metropolitan Opera, and the National Rifle Association
- Management experience at start-up and small nonprofits featuring dynamic missions and plans, such as Medical Ministry International and Trinity School of Durham and Chapel Hill
- Experience soliciting major donors from all walks of life in North America, Europe and Asia
- A results-oriented, thoughtful, customized approach to client partnerships based on mutual respect
- Sensitivity to each client’s budget and an emphasis on fiscal responsibility
OUR FUNDRAISING PRINCIPLES
Case Consulting Services advances six fundraising principles:
- Strong leadership is necessary to guide every nonprofit.
- Thoughtful strategy is necessary to advance every nonprofit.
- A major gifts culture is necessary to maximize the success of every nonprofit.
- A clear message is necessary to advocate for every nonprofit.
- A fundraising team is necessary to build every nonprofit.
- Positive relationships are necessary to sustain every nonprofit.
At Case Consulting Services:
- We do our work with integrity. We are honest, trustworthy and straightforward.
- We respect our partners and future partners, their donors and prospects.
- We provide partner-focused counsel.
- We provide our partners with customized services.
- We are results-oriented.
When it comes to our values, we believe our partners say it best. To learn how our partners see our values applied to their relationship with Case Consulting Services, examine their testimonials throughout our site.